Inner Peaks Summer Camp Programming consists of half-day and full-day camp opportunities at both our gym locations. Summer Camps are led by experienced staff who are excited to share their knowledge with campers and future crushers! Each day of camp builds on the next as young climbers expand their skills and knowledge. Campers will spend time both on and off the wall. Activities include practicing tying knots, belaying, rappelling, and climbing techniques, plus climbing and team-building games. Our instructors strive to challenge campers but, at the same time, keep the activities fun and age-appropriate.
Designed for younger beginner climbers who want a fun, age-appropriate introduction to rock climbing. This camp is for kids ages 7-10. New Rockers consists of five 6-hour days at one of the Inner Peaks’ facilities. Campers will build their climbing skills, play games, and make new friends!
Cost: Member – $315, Non-member – $350 Camp hours are from 9AM-3PM
Designed for older beginner climbers who want a fun, age-appropriate introduction to rock climbing. This camp is for ages 11-14. Wall Crawlers consists of five 7-hour days at an Inner Peaks facility. Campers will build on the skills they learn each day as the week progresses. Campers will be taught how to belay, rappel, learn basic climbing movement techniques, and still have plenty of time to socialize while participating in other fun activities!
Cost: Member – $405, Non-member – $450 Camp hours are from 9AM-4PM
- Campers should bring a refillable water bottle and pack a lunch each day. A light afternoon snack is also highly recommended.
- Daily harness rental and climbing shoe rentals are included
- Full payment is due four weeks prior to camp date or you may lose your spot. Please call our Matthews location (704-844-6677) to make your final payment at least four week before your registered camp start date.
- You may reserve your spot with a $100 deposit. Full payment is due two weeks prior to the first day of your camp week or you may lose your spot. Please call our Matthews location (704-844-6677) to make your final payment.
- Cancellations made at least two weeks before the registered camp start date will be honored with a full refund. Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the registered camp start date will NOT be refunded their $100 deposit.
DID YOU TRY TO REGISTER BUT THE CAMP SESSION IS FULL?
Call and we will gladly wait list your camper. If space becomes available you will be called in the order you are on the list.