Whether you’re a kid or all grown up, everybody has to start somewhere and Inner Peaks is a great place to do it. We have the gear, the instructors, the terrain to get you climbing in little time. And thanks to a supportive climbing community, learning at Inner Peaks is fun!
Where to start:
Curious about climbing? We can get you climbing in about 15 minutes! No reservation is needed.
Step 1: Waiver
- All participants are required to complete an Inner Peaks e-waiver prior to climbing. Please complete your e-waiver online, in advance, to save time as you check in.
- ALL CLIMBERS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 MUST HAVE OUR E-WAIVER COMPLETED BY THEIR PARENT OR COURT-APPOINTED GUARDIAN. NO EXCEPTIONS!
Step 2: Pay
- Individual Day Pass $22
- Harness & Shoes (optional) $5 each
You can come any time we’re open, and your Day Pass is good for that entire day, so stay as long as you’d like!
Step 3: Orientation
If it’s your first time in the gym, you’ll watch a brief orientation video that covers the basics and rules of climbing in Inner Peaks, and take a tour of the gym with a staff member. Then you’re free to climb!
- A minimum adult to child ratio of 1:3 must be maintained.
- ONLY an adult may belay for a child or attach children to and use the auto belays.